On a more coherent note, umm, ...oh heck, screw coherency.
Things to do/get/check:
- Door hinge pins (at least on passenger side.)
- Find out why temp gauge is acting wonky.
- Replace AC compressor clutch relay (so I can hook AC back up.)
- Recharge said AC.
- Replace trunk strongarms. (Then I can remove that stick from my trunk.)
- Get tuneup.
- Find place to get custom decorative plate for unused front holder. (Vanity plates would be cooler, but too expensive.)
- Do wash/vac. (Ok, what it really needs is paint, but whatever.)
- Something else, I'm sure.
Yeah, some of that's little or unimportant, but hey, should be done anyways. Because I say so.