1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks?
a small river? I dunno.
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store?
3. A metal container to carry a meal in?
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in?
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people?
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof?
I thought the rain just falls off the edge...
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening?
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages?
</b>9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup?</b>
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself?
a really big sandwitch
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach?
12. Shoes worn for sports?
13. Putting a room in order?
why would I want to do that??
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark?
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball?
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down?
17. How do you eat your pizza?
With my hands
</b>18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?</b>
Yard sale / garage sale
19. What's the evening meal?
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?