May 29th, 2007


What's that called again?

You know, one thing I've wondered is sometimes I run across an mp3 that sounds weird.

It's hard to describe, but the sound kinda reminds me of those ancient web videos where the picture would degrade into big shimmery colored rectangles whenever something moved, and sometimes when things didn't move too.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Or for that matter, what causes that?
  • Current Mood
    curious curious