* Old WD2000 200GB Hard drive - check
* new Maxtor 200GB DiamondMax hard drive - check (two actually, planning to mirror them if all goes well)
* spare 6GB drive I had laying around, preformatted - check
* freezer space - check (barely)
* several Ziplock bags - check
* antistatic bag - check
* big bag of silica gel - check
* ice pack thingies - not check yet.
* several cans of compressed air - not check yet.
* table space by the air conditioner - check (well, almost. Working on it)
* MaxBlast 4 disc - check
Well, a few more supplies, an overnight in the freezer, and we'll see what happens. Wish me luck I guess... :(
Any other suggestions? (Remembering that I have a finite amount of $$$)